The 12,000 square foot building was a CMU block shell that in five months' time constructed a state of the art data center. This was a very fast track schedule that included the following scope of work that we handled as a complete turnkey project.
- New water mains for the sprinkler system and potable water
- New roof overlay
- Two 1 meg generators
- Two 400amp, 480V service
- Two 500kva UPS systems
- One 2000 amp DC power plant to include three strings of batteries
- A 3 tier system of ladder racking throughout the data center
- Installation of raised floor
- Fire alarm systems for the building to include sprinklers, FM200 for the data center, and above ceiling and below floor detection
- CATV system
- Card access system
- Installation of ninety Afco cabinets
- All the required cabling for the equipment to include copper and fiber
- The HVAC system includes three CRAC units rated at 40 tons of cooling for the data center, two 5 ton units for the electric room, two split units for the warehouse and TOC, and a makeup air unit for the data center
Other aspects of this project included heavy excavation, concrete work, steel dunnage and fabrication, rigging, framing, drywall, painting, suspended ceilings, and a complete epoxy floor overlay.